Internet AccessW-LAN is availabe in almost all buildings on the TU campus, especially in all conference locations and in the foyer of the conference building. Please use your personal login data when using the W-AN, which you can find on your conference ticket.
Connect to the wireless network VPN/WEB. In case this network cannot be found, an access is not possible. When calling up any website, you will be ask to enter your username (USER@tu-dresden.de) and your password. Afterwards click on login and you can use the internet access.
The following limits and advices apply:
• Server services cannot be offered.
• Connections to Windows file sharings are not possible.
• Use port 587 for sending emails.
• Data transfer is not encoded and can be listened to. However, your own encoding system can be used (i. e. ssh, https, VPN).
There is internet access in the following pc-pools as well:
• WIL A119
(Monday, Wednesday – Friday, 07:30 – 21:00 and Tuesday 11:00 – 21:00)
• GER 221 (Monday – Friday, 09:30 – 16:00)
These rooms are staffed by assistants between 10:00 and 16:00.
Please use the login data on your conference ticket.